Friday, July 1, 2011

Versace for H&M


I have always been a fan of H&M's collaborations with big fashion designers and I try to own at least 1 piece of each collection, from Viktor & Rolf to Roberto Cavalli, Jimmy Choo and others.

When I first arrived in Singapore and saw that there weren't any H&M stores I was pretty disappointed but  I then heard they were opening their first store in Autumn 2011, which means that hopefully I won't have to go all the way back to Europe or Hong Kong to shop the Versace for H&M collection in November ;) 

Prepare for studs, leather and rock n roll!! I can't wait for this collection!
Here are some preview pics and some pieces from the past H&M collaborations.

M.E

*Preview of the Versace for H&M collection*

*One of my favorite Versace collections in 2010*

*I'm wearing M by Madonna - H&M Clutch* 

*I'm wearing my Jimmy Choo for H&M Leather Jacket*

*Lanvin for H&M* 

*Roberto Cavalli for H&M*




No comments:

Post a Comment