Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mykonos preview :)


Almost 2 weeks left till we fly back to Europe for some island hopping in in the Mediterranean and one of my favorite islands is Mykonos in Greece. 
Yes, it is said to be very touristy  but if you go with Greeks and avoid the over crowded places, Mykonos is a real little eden.
 Enjoy a preview of the beautiful island from my holidays in the past years and see you there in August for more :)

*Picturesque*

*Bahamas? nope Mykonos!!*

*My outfit creation for the windy nights out (created with Polyvore)*
#Alexander Wang tank#Victoria Beckham denim#Balmain blazer#MiuMiu bag#Lanvin sandals#YSL perfume + arty ring#Ray Ban sunnies#Panama straw hat#Chanel black pearl polish# 

*So charming*






15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is my dream vocation! Greece is so absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to go there some day! Looks like you had an amazing time! Oh, and the outfit you created is absolutely perfect! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect photos! And you have great blog!! :)) Like it! :))

    Please visit my blog and if you like it, follow me. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing pics!

    lucky girl

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be there! I love Greece, but who doesn't??
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.
    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a wonderful sea :)
    Great pics

    twice-asnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so gorgeous there! i love all the white houses against the blue backdrop of the water :) your outfit looks great, have a fantastic time!

    couturelust.com
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the beauty & intrigue of greece...have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab pics!!!

    fashion-ache.blogspot.com

    XXX K&M

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks beautiful! Greece is the one place I really want to go! It looks so peaceful. Also, that miu miu bag is gorgeous. Of course, I can only dream of owning something that amazing :( On the upside, I love your blog!! I will definitely be checking in to see your Greece photos!!

    Come check out mine! comment if you like, follow if you love!

    xo Hannah

    http://patchoftulips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are gorgeous! I want to go!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. noo way amazing pics hach Greece is such a beautiful country are you greek?

    -Letters tO VoguE-

    xoxo,
    L&V

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to mykonos in august....did you go to nobu?

    ReplyDelete