Sunday, August 14, 2011

Follow me in... Monza

*Il Duomo di Monza*

As we land in Milan, our first stop towards Monaco is in the small Italian town of Monza for a visit at my hairdressers Stefano and Rosy Conte.
They have been styling my hair since I was 14 years old and they have become one of Italy's most seeked after VIP hairdressers. They have styled the hairs of Paris Hilton, Laura Pausini, Jamiroquai and Eros Ramazotti just to name a few and they have been the official hairstylists of big events such as Miss Italia and the Italian X factor. If you happen to pass by Monza I recommend you stop by for some star hairstyle ;)

*Some of the Italian press coverage about Stafano and Rosy*

*Stefano and Rosy in action!*

 *Stefano and some of the VIP's he has styled*

*A proper Italian breakfast at Le dolcezze di Mr. C in Monza is a must*

*Ristorante del Centro - If you want to eat the BEST authentic Italian food, look no further... you might also bump into Tarina Tarantino or celebrity photographer Greg Gorman!*

*Ristorante del Centro*

*Pictoresque view of Monza city centre*


9 comments:

  1. visit Italy is definitely in my top things to do! love the photos.

    xoxo
    www.glassesandbuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my dear,I so want to eat all of that stuff now !!

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!! I wish I can go visit Monaco in the future!!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, they look so good! Love your blog dear!
    xx http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu es chanceuse, les photos sont magnifiques! :) Bye. Marine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos and love your outfit!
    Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so beautiful. Great blog. I'll definitely be following you. Please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your pictures!i follow you now!
    hope you will visit my blog and follow me back if you like

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  9. hy I liked your comments about Monza and I know all places you named it...I agree with you...Mister C and his breakfast, lunch at Center and lovely Monza...Good choice

    ReplyDelete