Monday, November 7, 2011

Koh Lipe - Thailand

*Koh Lipe*

Koh Lipe is one of the most southern islands of Thailand in the Andaman sea and is almost untouched by tourism; its surrounding 50 islands ( part of the Tarutao National Marine Park) are some of the few places left in Thailand where you find deserted white sand beaches and the clearest of emerald waters only a short boat ride away from Koh Lipe.
 As the islands are not very developed yet, there are some issues with pollution as the currents do bring some unwanted debris on these paradise beaches... If you do have the chance to discover this beautiful part of Thailand please remember not to leave your traces behind ;) 
Here are some pictures of the spectacular marine life surrounding the islands, by next year I will invest in an underwater camera so I can share the fantastic snorkeling with you :) 

*Sea Urchins*

*Most of the shells on the beaches are inhabited*

*Starfish*


*Giant clam*


*Watch your feet!*





*A native Eagle*

22 comments:

  1. Le sigh.

    I am SO jealous! 98% of my family is in Thailand and I haven't been there since 2001! I'm missing out big time! You're so lucky!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello<3
    I have a new post...it's a

    GIVEAWAY !!!

    it's a sweet MACARON and CHANEL giveaway!
    please have a look!

    lovely greets
    maren anita <3

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I'm so jealous! It is beautiful place ;)
    Hope to go there one day ;)

    Check out my blog:
    www.magdalenny.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a paradice :) Have a great time there!

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esto es el paraiso???Es precioso. Y las fotos espectaculares!!

    http://toquedestilo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog and I love your pictures! It's really inspiring! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me over here in England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it :):)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful landscape!
    I love the photo of the tiny crab, too cute! :)

    http://mydixievintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pics! looks like paradise!

    xx

    http://fzivile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so relaxing......
    kissess

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow!!! AMAZING PICTURES!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thailand looks absolutely gorgeous, paradise <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous of you(in a good way of course) the pictures are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The views are soooooo beautiful! I would love to try snorkeling one day. I hear its a moving experience.


    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC.

    http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to Thailand for my honeymoon but didn't go there. How gorgeous and jealous am I of you. Looks so relaxing and beautiful.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post !! My dream day is a day in the beach !! Love all those moments !! Kisses from Venezuela and thank u so much for your visit !!

    http://fromlittlevenice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW....this place looks amazing!! THanks for stopping by my blog!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  17. so good I imagine you went to a picturesque place.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heading to Koh Lipe next month for a three week holiday.

    ReplyDelete