Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Follow me in... Koh Phi Phi

*Loh Samah bay*

So here I am back from my surprise anniversary long weekend!
The destination unknown brought us to the magical island of Koh Phi Phi in Thailand. 
A tropical island in the Andaman sea renown for its breathtaking beaches and scenery... and also known for having been the set of the movie The Beach. I took so many pictures it was a hard choice as to which ones I should post, but i think you can get an idea of the paradise island with the few ones below :)

I am now unpacking and starting to pack again for our departure to Europe today, stay tuned for some island hopping in the mediterranean :)

Enjoy!

*We rented a boat for the day to tour the beautiful surrounding islands, above is Bamboo island*


*Welcome virgin colada*

*Scenic sunset*

*Bananes flambées - one of my favorite desserts*

*Maya Bay - the famous beach where the movie The Beach was filmed back in 1999, to tell you the truth it was a bit disappointing as they let so many tourists go there at once the beach was overcrowded with people, this is the only people/boat -free image i managed to take*

*View of our resort*

*View from our room* 


*Sipping a coconut drink at the beach*


22 comments:

  1. This is cannot be possible!! I have always wanted to be there and BAM! then you posted these lovely pictures which makes me feel more near to that amazing place. thank you :) it looks as amazing as I always imagined that

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an awesome time. Your photos are amazing!


    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so in love with your electric blue pump shoes on your previous post!! omg i want it i want it
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna go back so badly!!
    Looks like you had great time! :) Love the pics

    stop by my blog
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the pictures so much!
    http://Paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like such an amazing relaxing time! Great post dear <333

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice pics! i love it!!!

    www.elblogdechuchus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so pretty!!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous it looks amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so lovely and magical! I'm jealous and I hope it's fantastic!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful!!! I envy you so much!!!


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pics! I soooo wish I could escape to a beach like that xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have really nice pictures!!!!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be there too. Beautiful!

    LG
    Sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  15. answer:thank you so much for your lovely comment!;D
    I'm really happy you visit my blog;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! Thailand..paradise! Going there in October:)
    Your pictures are great!! Amazing views!

    ReplyDelete