Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Langkawi island - Malaysia


Langkawi - A Malaysian tropical island just 1h30min flight away from Singapore, a perfect long weekend destination. We stayed at the Datai, a Leading hotel of the world, when you sign up for the leading hotels you know your stay will be one to remember... and it was. We stayed 4 days and just relaxed as much as we could swimming in the crystal clear and warm Andaman sea, kayaking to the very close neighboring islands and took a good advantage of the SPA. The hotel is nestled in the middle of the jungle (200 steps from the beach, good exercise!)  and from the pictures below you will see a few friends that paid us a visit every day :) 


*Mummy feeding her baby right outside our room*

*The hotel's jungle pool before the storm*

*... after the tropical storm*

*Having a snack*

*In the end you are in the middle of the jungle so expect to see little creepy crawlers*

*Another friend visiting us outside our room :)*


*Deliciously perfumed frangipani flowers*

*Neighboring islands where we kayaked to*



15 comments:

  1. Love Malaysia - haven't done Langkawi yet but it's on my list! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so unbelievable beautiful! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the pictures!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. total paradise. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there 2 years ago and Lankawi it's absolutely gorgeous and beautiful!! love these pics!
    xo, Clochet.

    www.clochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so awesome, the monkeys look so adorable!!

    www.bisouschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOOOW.. it look amazing.. the pics are great!! xo Valeria

    http://valeriamartella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to have moved from Monaco to Singapoure!
    I have been there but stayed in the city! Maybe next time, I will visit all Malaysia!
    This wek-end I am in London, so I send you kisses from this lovely city and wish you all the best!
    Jenny
    www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing !
    xx

    Follow back :
    http://titepommezstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, amazing pics, love them. i wish i could go there on holiday
    xoxo
    diannetho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohhh!!! I love your photos, visit my blog if you like, kiss, kiss, RA

    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your pictures!!!!BEAUTIFUL Really!!!!...i follow you...

    visit my blog and follow me if you like it

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for posting these pics!! I will put on the places I must visit.

    ReplyDelete