Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Honeymoon time!!!


We have been waiting for this trip for such a long time, and today it's finally time to start our 20 hour plane ride to the beautiful island of Bora-Bora in French Polynesia :)
When we first started looking at honeymoon destinations we knew that this island was a must. Whilst we were there we also thought about island hopping also stopping by the Cook islands, however we have been traveling so much lately that we decided to stay the full 2 weeks in Bora Bora... no one's complaining ;););)

Here are some of the many things that we are looking forward to do once we get there:

See you in 2 weeks!!


*Bora Bora, French polynesia*

*Snorkeling in the lagoon*

*Visiting a vanilla plantation*

*Jumping into the crystal clear water from our over water villa*

*Drinking and eating everything with coconut!*

*Digging my feet in the soft white sand*

*Seeing traditional Tahitian dances*


*Wear flower crowns*

* All pictures from Pinterest 

17 comments:

  1. It sounds like the most amazing trip - have a wonderful time! Looking forward to reading all about it (and seeing some photos perhaps?) when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to see photos when you return! My beau and I are heading to Fiji in November and I'm countingnthe days :) Happy honeymoon!

    Aisha
    www.themiddleofhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the perfect place for a honeymoon! These pictures are gorgeous and I' ve heard that its just as beautiful as the pictures. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time and enjoy your honeymoon dear! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna travel NOW!!!!!

    xx Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish you a fantastic honey moon, Enjoy!
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful trip! I am sure you and Max will have a blast in Bora Bora :) The pictures are beautiful, and you have a very nice blog. Hope to see you when you're back. xx Marie Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! wishing you a lovely honeymoon! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh oh oh! How wonderful. Have a fabulous time. X x x o o o

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I would ever go on a honeymoon, I would definitely go there too. It's paradise.
    Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog post. I hope we keep in touch!
    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING POST:) and your blog makes me smile everytime I visit.

    Check out my new post..Autumn fashion from Other Stories:)

    Have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete