Style icon Anna Dello Russo (ADR) was invited to cook along with Italian culinary journalist and television personality Benedetta Parodi.
Unfortunately for those who struggle with the italian language, this video is all in Italian but here are some facts and quotes about ADR as well as some of her fashion tips for the seasons to come:
ADR on food:
- ADR follows a very healthy lifestyle & diet, she is a vegan and almost only eats raw food, she has never eaten meat
- Anna never adds salt and when necessary replaces it with a little soy sauce
- Although she is from Bari (in the region of Puglia) where a lot of Italy's traditional dishes come from, Anna and her family have always cooked light and healthy dishes
-When she bought her apartment she transformed her kitchen into a wardrobe
- She is not passionate about cooking and doesn't have time for it however she is passionate about the fragrance and flavors of food
ADR on fashion:
- Must haves of this season: colorful prints
- "Basta plateau" (no more platforms)! Leave your platforms at home as the new "it" shoes should resemble an object of art" (like the gorgeous YSL's that she is wearing!)
- She is a fashion collector and has been collecting clothes since she was 12 years old
-She has a second apartment that she only uses as a wardrobe
-ADR describes the a/w 2012-13 collections as being affluent, baroque and excessive: "we will be wearing a lot of black and gold as well as embroidered fabrics and statement accessories which will make it a decorative season"
- For the s/s 2013 expect to see a lot of bright colors and never forget the accessories!
On another note, today we are off to Formentera for our friend's wedding and then to Monaco to see our families and to start planning our wedding!!!