Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Il n'y a pas de mode si elle ne descend pas dans la rue" - Coco Chanel

*Chanel Ad from Vogue UK - Aug. 2011*

For me weekends are a time to take it easy, relax with my boyfriend, see my friends, go for brunch, have a nice dinner and then a couple of drinks out :) but weekends are also a time when I like to flip the pages of my favorite fashion magazines. Here are a few ads and shoots that i particularly enjoyed :)

*Chanel Ad from Vogue UK - Aug. 2011*

*Chanel Ad from Harper's Bazaar - Aug. 2011*

*I love the Tom Ford drop earrings - Kate Moss photo shoot for Vogue UK - Aug. 2011*

*Love the Burberry clear cape and the cherry headband  (see below Anna Dello Russo's cherry headband) - Vogue UK Aug. 2011*

*Fabulous Anna Dello Russo had already left us speechless back in 2010 with her Cherry headband and YSL outfit - Photo from Glamour.com*

*My Polyvore creation of Anna Dello Russo wearing the YSL clear cape - April 2011*




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me, I follow you as well! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Really!!!
    I'm following you! Can you follow each other? :)
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I love all these magazine spreads as well. You have such an awesome blog; I also really loved your cupcake post. Definitely stop by my food blog for delicious recipes and great photos.

    www.letslivelavida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the styling of all of these.. so beautiful! god what i'd give to even get to TOUCH one of those pieces lol. :/

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart chanel. love the first and third ad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these photos and ads are amazing, so well styled, so glamorous and beautiful!! And of course, Chanel.. my all-time favourite!!
    xxx
    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete